Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 won't connect to the internet

I have a brand new iPhone 11 (two weeks old) and after restarting my phone, it won't connect to the internet?

I've turned it on and off again, reset wifi, turned connection to data on/off, airplane mode on/off and still nothing.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 7:00 AM

Try these steps:--> Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings..., keeping in mind that this procedure also resets Wifi passwords, but NO other data is affected.

When done, restart your iPhone, then test its internet access using wifi AND/OR cellular data network.

If the issue still persists, since your iphone is brand new, have it inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2020 7:00 AM in response to CluesyK

Try these steps:--> Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings..., keeping in mind that this procedure also resets Wifi passwords, but NO other data is affected.

When done, restart your iPhone, then test its internet access using wifi AND/OR cellular data network.

If the issue still persists, since your iphone is brand new, have it inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

iphone 11 won't connect to the internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.