Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

last two days i have not been able to connect to my home wi-fi, go to some web sites or cluck on links. server not found. iphone XR

Server not found on my iPhone XR. Last two days I have not be able to connect to my wi-fi at home, go to some web sites or click on links. I was thinking it might be my 7 year old router but two other family members who use a different cell phone service are not having any issues. My daughter and I are on the same Verizon account and her phone is also having issues.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 8:13 AM

If your iPhone can easily connect to a different wifi network, then... the problem doesn't seem to be related to your device (nor to Verizon).

I'd try to contact your ISP provider, explain your problem and ask them.

My last attempt: have you already tried to "forget" your home wifi network?

Settings>Wifi>[your home wifi network].. then click on the "i" in blue circle (right side), then "forget this network".

When done, restart your iPhone, then reconnect it (you need to input your wifi password again).

Regards

Giulio

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2020 8:13 AM in response to locobrenda

If your iPhone can easily connect to a different wifi network, then... the problem doesn't seem to be related to your device (nor to Verizon).

I'd try to contact your ISP provider, explain your problem and ask them.

My last attempt: have you already tried to "forget" your home wifi network?

Settings>Wifi>[your home wifi network].. then click on the "i" in blue circle (right side), then "forget this network".

When done, restart your iPhone, then reconnect it (you need to input your wifi password again).

Regards

Giulio

last two days i have not been able to connect to my home wi-fi, go to some web sites or cluck on links. server not found. iphone XR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.