Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my subscriber ID?

where do I find the subscriber ID?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 4:47 PM

Hi tulasa256,

Thanks for posting. I understand you have a question about a Subscriber ID, and I have a resource that might clarify this: About Subscriptions and Privacy

"When you purchase a subscription from a third-party developer within the App Store or a subscription to an individual publication within Apple News, Apple creates a Subscriber ID that is unique to you and the developer or publisher. We use the Subscriber ID to provide reports to the developer or publisher that include information about the subscription you purchased and your country or region of residence. This information is provided to developers so that they can understand the performance of their subscriptions.

If you cancel all of your subscriptions with a particular developer or publisher, and if you don’t resubscribe, the Subscriber ID will be reset after 180 days."

Based on this, the Subscriber ID isn't something that would be available in your account history. If you need assistance with a subscription, this may be a good starting point for you: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

I hope I've answered your question. Have a good one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2020 4:47 PM in response to tulasa256

Hi tulasa256,

Thanks for posting. I understand you have a question about a Subscriber ID, and I have a resource that might clarify this: About Subscriptions and Privacy

"When you purchase a subscription from a third-party developer within the App Store or a subscription to an individual publication within Apple News, Apple creates a Subscriber ID that is unique to you and the developer or publisher. We use the Subscriber ID to provide reports to the developer or publisher that include information about the subscription you purchased and your country or region of residence. This information is provided to developers so that they can understand the performance of their subscriptions.

If you cancel all of your subscriptions with a particular developer or publisher, and if you don’t resubscribe, the Subscriber ID will be reset after 180 days."

Based on this, the Subscriber ID isn't something that would be available in your account history. If you need assistance with a subscription, this may be a good starting point for you: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

I hope I've answered your question. Have a good one.

How do I get my subscriber ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.