Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fixing Blurry Photos on the iPhone 11

Do Photos offer a way to fix blurry photos without ruining the picture quality? I know there are other third party apps out there that require purchasing, but given that most of my photos aren't blurry, it's not worth the investment on other apps.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 5:32 PM

Greetings EnderMasterIsaac,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious if Photos offers a feature for fixing blurry photos.

There is a not a feature within Photos to help fix blurry photos. You can see the editing features of Photos within the following article: Edit photos and videos on iPhone - Apple Support

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2020 5:32 PM in response to EnderMasterIsaac

Greetings EnderMasterIsaac,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious if Photos offers a feature for fixing blurry photos.

There is a not a feature within Photos to help fix blurry photos. You can see the editing features of Photos within the following article: Edit photos and videos on iPhone - Apple Support

Kind regards.

Fixing Blurry Photos on the iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.