Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recover my old Game Center acc (i Think i already own this acc for 10 years)

how to recover my gamecenter acc? had to hard reset my iphone x this logged me of of gamecenter. i still know my old username and password, but cant log in anymore. is there anyone that can help me out?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 12:03 PM

1 reply

Jan 14, 2020 10:10 AM in response to moos165

Greetings moos165,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you were logged out of Game Center after resetting your iPhone. Now, you're curious how to recover your Game Center account, as you're unable to sign in to Game Center.

To sign in to Game Center, tap Settings > Game Center, then sign in with your Apple ID: Use Game Center to play with friends - Apple Support

If you're receiving an error when attempting to sign in, some troubleshooting steps to take are as follows:

If further assistance is needed, it would be helpful to know the behavior you experience when attempting to sign in to Game Center, including any error message that is received.

Cheers.

recover my old Game Center acc (i Think i already own this acc for 10 years)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.