Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Round colorful spinning ball won't go away.

When I'm Safari lately, my mouse turns into a colorful spinning ball. Sometimes it'll freeze up the page and I have to reload. Sometimes that works other times not. Then there are times the spinning ball doesn't interfere with my typing or reading and doesn't freeze page but after awhile it does plus it's annoying as ****. I've deleted history, caches to no avail. I have a strong Wi-Fi. I'm at a loss what to do to fix it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 12:05 PM

5 replies

Jan 11, 2020 12:38 PM in response to RockingRobin54

Are you running any anti - virus programs? Using a VPN?

Try setting up another admin user account in System Preferences/Users & Groups to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

Jan 11, 2020 12:33 PM in response to RockingRobin54

Run EtreCheck and post the report here please.

https://etrecheck.com

Click “Free Download” button,  open Downloads folder, click on it to open, and then select ”Open”.

Click on the bouncing  EtreCheck icon in the Dock.

“Choose a problem” from the popup menu box, and then “Start EtreCheck” in the dialog.

Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” .

Paste it into the reply.

Round colorful spinning ball won't go away.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.