Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i disable cycle tracking in health app

I enabled cycle tracking because i 1. didnt really know what it was and 2. i wanted to see what it would look like on the apple watch. but... how do i disable it??

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 11:48 AM

Hello, WitchVillager!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! From your post, it sounds like you want to stop using Cycle Tracking on your iPhone and Apple Watch. I can get you pointed in the right direction.

If you prefer to no longer use Cycle Tracking, you can delete this application:

Track your period with Cycle Tracking - Apple Support

You can also change the options in the Health App ti disable the feature you do not want to use. To do this, open the Health app, tap Browse, then select Cycle Tracking. Once you're here, scroll down and tap Options.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2020 11:48 AM in response to WitchVillager

Hello, WitchVillager!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! From your post, it sounds like you want to stop using Cycle Tracking on your iPhone and Apple Watch. I can get you pointed in the right direction.

If you prefer to no longer use Cycle Tracking, you can delete this application:

Track your period with Cycle Tracking - Apple Support

You can also change the options in the Health App ti disable the feature you do not want to use. To do this, open the Health app, tap Browse, then select Cycle Tracking. Once you're here, scroll down and tap Options.

Have a great day!

how do i disable cycle tracking in health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.