Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Disabled Connect to iTunes - But iTunes is GONE!?

So my phone locked itself. It’s telling me to connect to iTunes.. but Apple killed iTunes, so I can’t. What the **** am I supposed to do? And why is Apple so stupid to kill iTunes, update their OS, and yet this “connect to iTunes” message is still programmed into the phone?!

I’m beyond frustrated here. Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 5:32 AM

Here's what happened to iTunes: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

You will need to follow the steps in the article below, since everything to do with your Apple device has moved to Finder.

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Please note that downloading a fresh copy of your iPhone operating system will take some time, so be patient with it and you may need to repeat the steps again if it goes back to the iPhone is disabled screen after 15 mins.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2020 5:32 AM in response to SupKrypton

Here's what happened to iTunes: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

You will need to follow the steps in the article below, since everything to do with your Apple device has moved to Finder.

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Please note that downloading a fresh copy of your iPhone operating system will take some time, so be patient with it and you may need to repeat the steps again if it goes back to the iPhone is disabled screen after 15 mins.

iPhone Disabled Connect to iTunes - But iTunes is GONE!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.