Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i purchase songs at iTunes store

I've got Money credited in my iTunes acct. Im trying to purchase individual songs but it keeps asking me to sign up for a free 3 month trial then purchase monthly $9.99.

Also can't find a search box on iTunes store for song search.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 8:20 AM

Open the Music app, click iTunes Store in the sidebar.

To search, click in the Search box at the top of the sidebar on the right, click iTunes Store at the top right of the main window.

If iTunes Store isn't in the sidebar, click Music > Preferences in the menu bar and click iTunes Store in the General tab in Preferences.

Also see the "Buy Music from the iTunes Store" section of Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2020 8:20 AM in response to Shakinthefat

Open the Music app, click iTunes Store in the sidebar.

To search, click in the Search box at the top of the sidebar on the right, click iTunes Store at the top right of the main window.

If iTunes Store isn't in the sidebar, click Music > Preferences in the menu bar and click iTunes Store in the General tab in Preferences.

Also see the "Buy Music from the iTunes Store" section of Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support

how do i purchase songs at iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.