Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked Account

I keep getting emails saying my iCloud is being logged into every other day. The only option I’m given is to change my password but it’s been a month and I’m running out of words to use. Send help, I don’t have money and I only have memes saved into my iCloud. How do I protect my account and get this to stop?

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 2:45 PM

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2020 2:45 PM in response to janetly18

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

Jan 12, 2020 2:58 PM in response to janetly18

Are you perchance receiving mail messages from probably-random sources, telling you that you’ve been hacked?

Because if you’re clicking on and logging into the links provided in those email messages, there’s a good chance you have been hacked.

By logging into the “Apple” login portals that those messages can link to.

Login portals that aren’t Apple.

Log into the Apple web site, change your password,there, enable two-factor if that can work for you, and be extremely skeptical of all email, even that apparently from those folks that you know. Spoofing source addresses is trivial.

Hacked Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.