Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I logged into a new iPhone and it sent a code to one of my old iPhones that I don't have any more

i logged into a new iphone and it sent a code to one of my old iphones that i dont have any more and now its asking for a 6 digit code. Now what do i do? I can log into my apple ID on line.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 4:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 4:25 PM

You need account recovery if you no longer have your trusted device.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204921

5 replies

Jan 12, 2020 5:28 PM in response to LACAllen

I know my apple ID and password! This is what happened. . . So I got a new iphone 6s and went through the new phone set up. I bought the phone from walmart and unboxed it. Turned it on and went through setup. Then logged into my apple ID and now its asking for the 6 digit pass code that it sent to a trusted device that I no longer have. I think there were 2 phones under trusted device so I deleted them since I dont have them anymore, at that point I was logged into Apple online from a web browser trying to fix the issue. It still asks for that 6 digit pass code that I will never get because I do not have those devices any more. What should I do in this case?????????

I logged into a new iPhone and it sent a code to one of my old iPhones that I don't have any more

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.