Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am so stressed out since 2 weeks , my iphone mobile data is not working and it says update the software and am already on 13.3 IOS , this is really disappointing that such a big company is not fixing its software problem since 2 weeks

i am so stressed out since 2 weeks , my iphone mobile data is not working and it says update the software and am already on 13.3 IOS , this is really disappointing that such a big company is not fixing its software problem since 2 weeks

please guys help because apple is not helping me at all and the thing about contacting apple support my mobile data is not working how am i suppose to call them , and they didn't leave any form of email aur chat system to contact them

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 7:39 PM

See if any of this info will help you...some of it should ! After that if you still need help click "Contact Support" top right corner of this page.

See here......If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart - Apple Support

Also this...Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

And/Or...If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

This may apply to your phone...iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.