Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen recording is not working

Why is my screen recording not working

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 11:30 AM

Just to clarify: on your point #2, using iOS 13 or later, the correct path is as follow:

Settings>ScreenTime>Content & Privacy Restrictions>Contents Restrictions>Game Center>Screen Recording.

Also, I would suggest the OP to read this support article:--> How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2020 11:30 AM in response to Pactricia666

Just to clarify: on your point #2, using iOS 13 or later, the correct path is as follow:

Settings>ScreenTime>Content & Privacy Restrictions>Contents Restrictions>Game Center>Screen Recording.

Also, I would suggest the OP to read this support article:--> How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Jan 13, 2020 11:15 AM in response to Danielle901

You may try these few basic tips and tricks if your iOS 12 screen recording is not working. Hopefully, one of these helps.

1.Confirm if Screen Recording is enabled

Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > Screen Recording, add it.

2.Restart Screen Recording and iOS device

Go to Settings > General > Restrictions > Game Center and turn off-screen recording, restart your device, and then turn Screen Recording on again.

3.Reset all settings

If the solutions above can’t fix the problem, then you can try resetting your iPhone. This method won’t remove any data from your iPhone. Simply go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset All Settings.

4.Upgrade to newest iOS version

Screen recording is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.