Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity app not reading Exercise app

I took a 3.5 mile walk today, 1 hour 12 minutes, heartbeat 96 and logged on the Exercise app. But my Activity app says I only have 15 of 30 minutes complete. This has happened to me quite a few times and I've only had the watch since Christmas. It's really frustrating to do the work and then not have it count. I want to close my rings!!

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 6, 2020 6:00 AM in response to Community User

This response was not helpful at all. I have already read through ALL of the Apple Support suggestions and forums questions and posts. I have tried all that was mentioned. Even after trying everything, the app still does the same thing. When I use "outdoor walk" on the Exercise App, the information does not get transferred to the Activity app. I have had to resort to using the "other" option. That stinks, because it's not an accurate equal to walking. This problem clearly does not lay with the user, because people have been having this problem for years. Apple Tech really needs to fix this!! And yes, I did send a formal request.

Activity app not reading Exercise app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.