Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I make direct contact with Apple Customer Relations in Australia?

How can I make direct contact with Apple Customer Relations in Australia? I have tried through the customer support line and they refuse to put me in contact.

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 6:38 PM

15 replies

Jan 13, 2020 7:28 PM in response to Gl4de

Hmmm.

I have not done so personally, but I have read several reliably sourced posts that the corresponding number on the US (main corporate) Contact Page can be used and ask the first responder to be connected with "Customer Relations"

https://www.apple.com/contact/

Apple

One Apple Park Way

Cupertino, CA 95014

(408) 996–1010

One reported (possibly privately, it has been a couple of years so my memory may be fuzzy) that they were finally connected with the VP of Customer Relations in Austin Texas personally

I do not know how you are approaching the call, but you MAY be offering too much information to whoever is answering the call... I would simply make the request to be connected without fanfare

"May I be connected with Customer Relations, please?"

and see how that goes

Jan 14, 2020 7:42 AM in response to babowa

I had had the same idea - but abandoned it when I discovered actual ASC evidence of Uncle Timmy and his close crew actually responding

Perhaps Senior Vice President, Retail + People, Deirdre O’Brien

https://www.apple.com/leadership/deirdre-obrien/

"People" seems to mean "employees"

I can find no "official" organization chart that lists below SENIOR VP

I actually recall that it was our late friend seventy one relating the story of the VP of Customer Relations in Austin having robust communication with him and taking meaningful actions - I still don't recall the venue (7 1 and I corresponded via email relatively often)

Jan 13, 2020 7:18 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

Thanks for the reply, tried the number and reception transferred me into the same system you get through to with the Customer Support Number. I have tried 3 times through Customer Support to speak to Customer Relations due to poor service received and Customer Support either refuse to escalate the matter or they tell me Customer Relations refuse to accept my case. Effectively they decide whether you can escalate a matter which directly impacts on them.

Jan 13, 2020 7:57 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

Thanks, I have just sent the email to Tim and asked to be referred to the correct person for assistance.

I tried the polite "can I please be connected to approach", all three times I was diverted to a senior consultant, after a 20 minute wait. First one said there is no mechanism for escalating complaints, the second one told me he speaks for the Customer relationship team and that if I did not want to speak to him, he would terminate the call and then the third one today told me Customer Relations are not interested in taking on my case. I have tried to be polite, I have tried assertive, I have explained that my complaint is not of a technical nature, but rather a customer experience and service level issue, but the gate keepers will not let me through. I am starting to wonder if the Customer Relations Dept exists.

Jan 13, 2020 8:31 PM in response to Gl4de

There is every possibility that the "escalation" you describe is the problem - you don't WANT to escalate, you want to be CONNECTED TO Customer Relations, not a senior advisor in the phone team

I used to run a customer service team and had to TEACH my folks that the customer is ALWAYS right - send them to me. They were under the impression that their inability to resolve something would somehow be their fault and reflect poorly on a review. If they made you mad, THAT would reflect in the review!

I wish you luck with Uncle Timmy et al

Jan 13, 2020 9:22 PM in response to Gl4de

Personally, if needed, I will check through the investors' site for the company I am dealing with, look at the senior staff and choose one or two senior VP's in charge of whatever the issue is and send a certified letter to that person. They will usually not reply directly, but will give my letter to someone with the instructions to "take care of it". That approach has worked 99.5% of the time. A certified letter seems to make more of an impression than an email or phone call.

Jan 15, 2020 10:27 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

Thought I would let you know that y rail to Tim worked. I got a phone call from an executive liaison today regarding my email. She wanted to clarify my concerns and she will now follow it up for me and let me know the outcome.

Very appreciative of the response and action, pitty it had to be so hard though.

How can I make direct contact with Apple Customer Relations in Australia?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.