Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I find Goldman Sachs' address for receiving Apple Card payments?

Trying to set up Bank online pay for my Apple Card. Bank wants the payment mailing address as it appears on billing statements, but I have not received one yet. So, do I have to wait?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 3:11 PM

I contacted Apple and they gave me this information for my bank to mail payments:

Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch

Lockbox 6112

PO Box 7247

Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112

and, as the bank wants a phone number;

800-893-8678

I hope this helps, It was extremely frustrating for me. Trying to get this information!

25 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 3:11 PM in response to jimintex

I contacted Apple and they gave me this information for my bank to mail payments:

Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch

Lockbox 6112

PO Box 7247

Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112

and, as the bank wants a phone number;

800-893-8678

I hope this helps, It was extremely frustrating for me. Trying to get this information!

May 5, 2020 3:56 PM in response to jimintex

I am wanting to do the same thing, have my bank make the Apple card payments.  The response marked as an answer does not deal with banks that will make electronic payments..  So the question still needs a response.

I did not see a way to tell my bank where to make such payments.  I really don't like allowing direct access to my bank account so, if no options are available, I may have to cancel the card...

Feb 5, 2020 9:08 AM in response to jimintex

The only address I could find was the one in the Apple Card Customer Agreement (https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf) where you send mail to if you have a problem on your statement.

I have no idea what would happen if you had your bank send a payment to that address. I think that your bank would have to cut a physical check to send since Goldman Sachs doesn't appear to accept ACH (Automated Clearing House) electronic transfers using online bill pay. You could try sending a check for a few dollars to that address to see what happens. Worst case the check would not be deposited and you'd not be out any money.

My son in college recently got an Apple Card because I wanted him to start building his own credit, rather than using a debit card for everything. The Goldman Sachs Apple Card approval criteria are very low so you can qualify with very little of your own income, and with no credit history at all. I wanted to be able to pay his bill using online bill pay, but that doesn't appear to be possible.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Jul 19, 2020 10:35 AM in response to constintine20

I can confirm info as above was just provided to me by Apple Card/Goldman Sachs rep (although he kept telling me how easy it would be to just allow them access to my checking account...). I repeated about three times, "But a payment would be accepted if it was sent to this address, right?", and he said, "Yes, you can do that".

Jul 30, 2020 8:26 AM in response to jimintex

i have e same problem unfortunately the apple recommended answer by swandy @swandy doesn't not only not answer the question "...Trying to set up Bank online pay for my Apple Card" OP gets a "...planning on mailing a check .." with a passive aggressive tone (i'd say on brand) "...was previously stated you can add your bank account so that you can make electronic payments..." that DOES NOT ANSWER OP question, it seems this person doesn't know what they're talking about because that is the info all banks require.

it took a fellow help seeker to get a proper answer. geez

p/s I did check the context before posting.

Oct 25, 2020 2:55 PM in response to swandy

Hi, I setup bank info in apple wallet. Click pay more on the Apple Card page, see the dial like thingy, then click pay now, I c my bank info and pay Apple Card dollar amount, confirm with side button, then put in my ps of iPhone, then I c payment not complete with red !

tried at different times of the day, all same. So what am I doing wrong?

how do I find Goldman Sachs' address for receiving Apple Card payments?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.