Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPhone that has been reset at an Apple store, so that it has none of my stuff on it but it’s linked to the Apple ID I started with and I don’t know it

A factoyreset inactivated iPhone and I want to unlock it, but can’t remember the password or Apple ID, tried to activate with my current iPhone but it wants the original info and I don’t know it

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 5:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 10:31 AM

See if you can recover the ID/password.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple         An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

If necessary, if you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2020 10:31 AM in response to DDSSJ1

See if you can recover the ID/password.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple         An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

If necessary, if you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

I have a iPhone that has been reset at an Apple store, so that it has none of my stuff on it but it’s linked to the Apple ID I started with and I don’t know it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.