Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I close the iMessage, the photos that I send it’s like a text

When i send photos like I message it showing to others that I send it from my old number but I want to show that I send it from the number that I use now.

i don’t want the number that’s on the photo! And if I close the iMessage, the photos that I send it’s like a text. And I can’t get a photo by message from one phone.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 9:38 AM

To send from your current number, you need to update the number associated with your Apple ID. Sign out of Messages/FaceTime on all devices/computers. Use the link below to access your Apple ID and change the phone number. Allow time for the change to sync. It may take up to 24 hours. Then sign into Messages/FaceTime.

Apple ID - Manage

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2020 9:38 AM in response to Helusiphone

To send from your current number, you need to update the number associated with your Apple ID. Sign out of Messages/FaceTime on all devices/computers. Use the link below to access your Apple ID and change the phone number. Allow time for the change to sync. It may take up to 24 hours. Then sign into Messages/FaceTime.

Apple ID - Manage

If I close the iMessage, the photos that I send it’s like a text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.