Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove the Apple Cash card from my wallet?

I cannot find any way to remove the Apple Cash card, Apple Cash is turned off, which is the only answer I could find, from this thread: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250113177. However, that does not work, the card is still in my wallet and not only that appears at the top of the wallet, which is very annoying. There does not seem to be any way to delete or remove the card.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 3:44 PM

Open the wallet, put your finger on any card (including Apple Cash) and you can drag it up or down; you can rearrange the cards to your heart’s content this way. So just move it to the bottom, and move the card you use most frequently to the top. You can also go to Settings/Wallet, tap Default Card and choose the one you want as your default.

If you have an Apple Card then Apple Cash is required; it’s where your cash back goes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2020 3:44 PM in response to JN999

Open the wallet, put your finger on any card (including Apple Cash) and you can drag it up or down; you can rearrange the cards to your heart’s content this way. So just move it to the bottom, and move the card you use most frequently to the top. You can also go to Settings/Wallet, tap Default Card and choose the one you want as your default.

If you have an Apple Card then Apple Cash is required; it’s where your cash back goes.

How do I remove the Apple Cash card from my wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.