Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv

I purchased a new iPhone 6s plus. with this purchase I should have received a year of apple tv free. initially I did get it for a few months but now I don't. who can I contact to resolve this. Thanks

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 6:48 PM

lilian166 Said:

"apple tv: I purchased a new iPhone 6s plus. with this purchase I should have received a year of apple tv free. initially I did get it for a few months but now I don't. who can I contact to resolve this. Thanks"

-------

You should contact Apple, ASAP.

Apple Contact Information:

Terms & Conditions:

Refer to this Link: Get One Year Free Apple TV+ when you Buy a New iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support. So, long as you follow the Terms and Conditions, it would make sense for it to continue. But, you need to contact Apple, as they'll know whats going on and why. Use the information above.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2020 6:48 PM in response to lilian166

lilian166 Said:

"apple tv: I purchased a new iPhone 6s plus. with this purchase I should have received a year of apple tv free. initially I did get it for a few months but now I don't. who can I contact to resolve this. Thanks"

-------

You should contact Apple, ASAP.

Apple Contact Information:

Terms & Conditions:

Refer to this Link: Get One Year Free Apple TV+ when you Buy a New iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support. So, long as you follow the Terms and Conditions, it would make sense for it to continue. But, you need to contact Apple, as they'll know whats going on and why. Use the information above.

Jan 15, 2020 12:10 AM in response to lilian166

lilian166 Said:

"apple tv: I purchased a new iPhone 6s plus. with this purchase I should have received a year of apple tv free. initially I did get it for a few months but now I don't. who can I contact to resolve this."

-------

I think everyone out there is taking this too literally.

Seems, Apple needs to clarify what they mean by the adjective "new"?

Is it used?

Is it a gift?

Is it a Swap-Out?

Is it in the Original Packaging?

This is an iPhone 6s Plus:

Seeing this is an iPhone 6s plus, it does not follow the Terms & Conditions. So, this would not apple if it was not purchased after September 10, 2019.

As the Terms & Conditions Reads: "Any new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac capable of running the latest iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS purchased after September 10, 2019, from Apple or an Apple authorized reseller, is eligible."

apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.