Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple waranty

I want to know, if i buy an iphone 11 on apple.com will its one year warranty work in another country? For example in Georgia(country)?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 4:09 AM

Andria ~ "Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone and iPad to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device." [Source: Apple] ...Since apple.com is Apple's US site, I would expect Apple to regard the US as the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device. But let's see what others here say...

õ¿õ¬

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2020 4:09 AM in response to Andria19

Andria ~ "Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone and iPad to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device." [Source: Apple] ...Since apple.com is Apple's US site, I would expect Apple to regard the US as the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device. But let's see what others here say...

õ¿õ¬

Apple waranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.