Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t login to support site

It’s kicking me out. It’s been doing this since yesterday evening. This happened a few weeks ago but in that case it was the entire Apple ID website.

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 7:56 AM

13 replies

Jan 15, 2020 10:35 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

OK, this is (mobile) safari, which worked earlier this morning but now it appears like the entire domain is off-line. I’ll get onto my PC and see what happens there.

nope, I used to be able to enter the domain and login directly from that address, now it redirects me. You are saying that you are able to get to that domain from where you are at?

idmsa.apple.com - unless I am entering that wrong?

I got the earlier error this morning when I typed that domain in directly and tried to enter my Apple ID, an Apple ID that I have had for 10 years, and then a brand new Apple ID I created as a test, and that also gave me the exact same error.

I will just assume that they are working on something and that eventually the site will come back up and I will be able to use the service that I was trying to use last night.

Thank you for your responses.

Jan 15, 2020 1:25 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

No it’s not the regular Apple ID login domain, it’s that specific domain from my image and what I just posted-

idmsa.apple.com

That’s the domain that directly affects my login to the procedure I’m trying to do. If that login doesn’t work then I can’t do what I need to do.

I was able to get to that domain earlier today, but when I tried to login that’s when I got the error message from my OP screenshot. But now it is saying that it doesn’t even exist anymore, which means that they must be working on something, or they pulled it offline for some reason. That would be fine but I wish they would let Apple users know when they are revamping the site or dealing with problems. Is there someplace where they have issues with the Apple website listed? Sometimes companies that run big websites have a page that shows if it’s not functioning properly in certain areas.

Can’t login to support site

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.