Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arabic keyboard for the macbook

Hello, i want to order a macbook pro 13 inch with touch bar (refurbished), but I need it to come with Arabic/English keyboard. How can I order that?

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 11:22 AM

The only way for you to find out whether you buy something is for you to contact stores directly yourself or to consult their websites. Nobody in these forums represents Apple or any store.

Where are you? Apple stores do not ship outside their own country.

I suspect that the chances of finding a refurbished MacBook with an arabic keyboard in the US are small. On the other hand, new ones are readily available from the Apple online store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2020 11:22 AM in response to Hak_

The only way for you to find out whether you buy something is for you to contact stores directly yourself or to consult their websites. Nobody in these forums represents Apple or any store.

Where are you? Apple stores do not ship outside their own country.

I suspect that the chances of finding a refurbished MacBook with an arabic keyboard in the US are small. On the other hand, new ones are readily available from the Apple online store.

Arabic keyboard for the macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.