Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X green line

I buy an iPhone X from backmarket, and a green line apprear from few day. I tried to rebbot the phone, but without effect. My seller say that i made a shock on, but it's not the case. I read that some iphone that have de factory default, but, i don't have issue with my resseller. Somebody have an idea ? Apple can do something please ?

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 8:30 AM

Hi malle48,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It looks like you have a green line on your display; I’m happy to point you in the right direction.

Based on your screenshot, you’ll want to contact Apple Support or visit your local Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store for further diagnostic and possible repair: Find Locations

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2020 8:30 AM in response to malle48

Hi malle48,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It looks like you have a green line on your display; I’m happy to point you in the right direction.

Based on your screenshot, you’ll want to contact Apple Support or visit your local Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store for further diagnostic and possible repair: Find Locations

Have a great day.

Iphone X green line

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.