Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update 13.3 messed up my iphone 7

This “update” using that term loosely has completely messed up my phone! Web pages aren’t displaying properly so i can’t pay my bills online like I usually do, double pages one over the other so the content can’t be clicked on...my batter life now I’m beyond horrible, hate how my email now can’t easily mark w flag (only option is to delete or forward) unless you get out of the email and THEN slide to what you want, there is a lag with my home screen button as well as poor recognition of my finger print...I can keep going BUT DO NOT DO updates unless you test thoroughly! This is absurd on the $1+k devices!!!!!

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 11:29 AM

iOS 13 works beautifully on my iPhone 7+ and works fine for pretty much everyone else. So, it's likely that something has gone wrong with your phone.

What troubleshooting steps have you taken? The first thing I'd probably do (after backing up the phone) is restore it to factory state using a computer then testing it.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2020 11:29 AM in response to Updatemess2020

iOS 13 works beautifully on my iPhone 7+ and works fine for pretty much everyone else. So, it's likely that something has gone wrong with your phone.

What troubleshooting steps have you taken? The first thing I'd probably do (after backing up the phone) is restore it to factory state using a computer then testing it.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Jan 15, 2020 11:41 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

i have done that once in the past and it created more bad than good as well as a lot of time to do everything and praying that it all transfers properly...I have just shut it down a bunch of times in hopes that things would display properly. It has caused my phone to be slower as well as my battery to deteriorate at a super high speed...I don’t think back up and restore would fix that...

Jan 15, 2020 1:10 PM in response to Updatemess2020

Updatemess2020 wrote:

It has caused my phone to be slower as well as my battery to deteriorate at a super high speed...I don’t think back up and restore would fix that...

If something went wrong with the update, a restore could definitely solve the problem. But, if you don't want to troubleshoot, if all you wanted to do here was complain, I'm done.

Best of luck.

Update 13.3 messed up my iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.