Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding back a deleted device

Without authorization, someone deleted my iPhone from my account. I have the phone information.

Is there a way to add the device back to my account so I can locate it?

iPhone 8

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 6:05 AM

Hi Roscoe,

Since you cannot locate it and will not be able to locate the iPhone on Find My, the only option left is finding it the old fashioned way. I know this is the answer you did not want to hear however it is the truth.

Here is some information on If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support . It has some good useful information on Apple ID.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 6:05 AM in response to RoscoeB2

Hi Roscoe,

Since you cannot locate it and will not be able to locate the iPhone on Find My, the only option left is finding it the old fashioned way. I know this is the answer you did not want to hear however it is the truth.

Here is some information on If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support . It has some good useful information on Apple ID.

Axel F.

Adding back a deleted device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.