Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

high sierra to mojave

this copy of the install macos mojave.app application is damaged, and can't be used to install macos

xcode 11 wont run on high sierra, my iphone just upgraded to ios 13 which evidently isn't compatable

with xcode10 so i thought i would upgrade to mojave... nope, above is the message i got at apple's mojave upgrade site. so i'm stuck in high sierra because catalina wont run my 32 bit apps.

any suggestions?

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 1:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 2:00 AM

Ignore the above post it is wrong, click on this link, How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Go to Section 4 and click on Get macOS Mojave.

The Mojave page should say 'Get', if it says 'Open' then the App Store has detected a copy or partial copy of Mojave on your mac, look in your Applications folder for Install macOS Mojave.app, move it to the Trash, empty the Trash.

Connect your mac to your router via cable rather than rely on WiFI. Restart your mac, go back to the App Store Mojave page and start downloading Mojave, do not use the mac whilst it is downloading, if other devices share your internet connection then don't use them either while the download is in progress.

Before upgrading make a full back up of your Mac.

Check that third party apps you use have updates available for the new OS.

https://roaringapps.com

Check that your printers/ scanners etc have updated drivers and software available for the new OS.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 2:00 AM in response to R.W.R

Ignore the above post it is wrong, click on this link, How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Go to Section 4 and click on Get macOS Mojave.

The Mojave page should say 'Get', if it says 'Open' then the App Store has detected a copy or partial copy of Mojave on your mac, look in your Applications folder for Install macOS Mojave.app, move it to the Trash, empty the Trash.

Connect your mac to your router via cable rather than rely on WiFI. Restart your mac, go back to the App Store Mojave page and start downloading Mojave, do not use the mac whilst it is downloading, if other devices share your internet connection then don't use them either while the download is in progress.

Before upgrading make a full back up of your Mac.

Check that third party apps you use have updates available for the new OS.

https://roaringapps.com

Check that your printers/ scanners etc have updated drivers and software available for the new OS.

high sierra to mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.