Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Image Editor Pixelstyle

Updating to Catalina came with the above. The Help link for its forum does not work so I wondered if anyone else has been using it and might know the answer to my problem.

After opening a new blank image and set its size, when I click the image to carry out work on it, for example, to add text, the image always immediately reduces in size. I can obviously zoom back in but as soon as I click it, it reduces again. 

Can anyone please tell me how I can stabilise it so I can work on it please?

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 2:08 AM

This is a third party application that can be obtained from the App Store.

The first thing to do is make sure you have the most recent version.

There have been updates, and at least one of them explicitly mentions compatibility with Catalina.

So go to the App Store and update the application. Probably that is all that you need.

Let us know.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 2:08 AM in response to brbrown

This is a third party application that can be obtained from the App Store.

The first thing to do is make sure you have the most recent version.

There have been updates, and at least one of them explicitly mentions compatibility with Catalina.

So go to the App Store and update the application. Probably that is all that you need.

Let us know.

Jan 16, 2020 3:47 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1

Well, now I am puzzled. No one else has access to my Mac so no one else can have installed it. All I can say is that it wasn't on my computer before but when I updated to Catalina. its icon suddenly appeared in my Dock and in the Launchpad. It shows in my Finder/Applications/Date Modified as 2nd January, 10.55am which is the date and time I updated to Catalina.

However, my version is the latest 3.6.5 and I need to find a way to stabilise the image.

Photo Image Editor Pixelstyle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.