Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I burn my itunes purchased songs to a disc now that itunes is a part of Apple Music?

How can I burn my itunes purchased songs to a disc now that itunes is a part of Apple Music?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 11:29 AM

I did put my tracks into the playlist, but the Burn Playlist to disc was very light and would not work when clicked. Other playlists that I created before there was Apple Music, the Burn Playlist to Disc worked, as it always did. I went back to make certain that every song on my new playlist was a song I purchased on iTunes, and they were, but, Burn Playlist to Disc still didn't work.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2020 11:29 AM in response to dwb

I did put my tracks into the playlist, but the Burn Playlist to disc was very light and would not work when clicked. Other playlists that I created before there was Apple Music, the Burn Playlist to Disc worked, as it always did. I went back to make certain that every song on my new playlist was a song I purchased on iTunes, and they were, but, Burn Playlist to Disc still didn't work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.