Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't play apple arcade games - free trial

I recently took up apples offer of a month free subscription to Apple Arcade. I downloaded a bunch of games and then cancelled my subscription soon after, thinking that i could continue playing through my free trial and restarting the subscription if i was happy with the service at the end of the free trial.

Every time i go to play a game, It comes up with a message to subscribe and pay £4.99 for the month.

The reason i'm querying this is that my friend did the exact same thing and can still play the games as he is in his free trial.

any thoughts?

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 1:54 PM

If you cancel your free trial to Apple Arcade it will cease immediately, which is in contrast to the terms of other trials of Apple services which have continued to work until their first renewal date. Perhaps your friend actually kept their subscription open beyond the end of the trial, so paid for a month, which they would then have been able to complete after cancelling.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 1:54 PM in response to Rbrxn

If you cancel your free trial to Apple Arcade it will cease immediately, which is in contrast to the terms of other trials of Apple services which have continued to work until their first renewal date. Perhaps your friend actually kept their subscription open beyond the end of the trial, so paid for a month, which they would then have been able to complete after cancelling.

tt2

I can't play apple arcade games - free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.