Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i find the price of an app before downloading!? Am I missing something?

I just switched to an iphone, and I am so confused by the App store. Everything says "get" and I don't know if I'm buying something, or if it's free. I don't see prices anywhere, even on apps that I am sure are not free.

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 9:50 AM

Make sure that you take a look at the cost of some of the in-app purchases. Some of them are completely outrageous. I try to avoid all apps that have in-app purchases.

3 replies

Jan 16, 2020 9:43 AM in response to CindyZimbs

When it comes to apps in the App Store, if there is no cost, you will see Get. If there is a cost to the app, it will show the cost in the button instead of Get. Understand also, there are a number of free apps that have what are called in-app purchases, which are cost items that can enhance an app, or provide additional features. There are also many free apps that come with a subscription service, and you get a week or so for free and then a recurring subscription. This subscription will begin with no intervention from you, so if you don't want the subscription, you have to cancel it. This support document may also provide you with some additional information. Download apps and games from the App Store - Apple Support

How do i find the price of an app before downloading!? Am I missing something?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.