Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification code problem

Can't get a verification code to login on my appleID because the phone number which I used for appleID is invalid or no longer useful. How could I solve this problem?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 9:43 AM

According to Apple’s support article concerning 2FA, you must request account recovery now.

If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery is an automatic process designed to get you back in to your account as quickly as possible while denying access to anyone who might be pretending to be you. It might take a few days—or longer—depending on what specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 9:43 AM in response to rimanteStora

According to Apple’s support article concerning 2FA, you must request account recovery now.

If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery is an automatic process designed to get you back in to your account as quickly as possible while denying access to anyone who might be pretending to be you. It might take a few days—or longer—depending on what specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Verification code problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.