Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find my iPhone imei number

Want to find out my iPhone imei number but don't have any iOS device so how to find that out by any android's device by using my apple I'd, or iCloud

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 3:46 PM

"If you don't have your device

There are several places to check that might show the serial or IMEI/MEID number.

1. Go to appleid.apple.com in a web browser on your computer.
  2. Sign in with the Apple ID that you use on your device. 
  3. Scroll down to the Devices section. To see the serial and IMEI/MEID number, select the device.

If you still need help, here's what to try next:

• Do you have a different device with iOS 10.3 or later that's signed in to your Apple ID? On that device, go to Settings > [Your name]. Scroll down to see any devices signed in with your Apple ID. To view the serial and IMEI/MEID number, tap the device name.
  • Do you still have your device's original package? Find the serial number and IMEI/MEID on the barcode:"

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204073

-AJ

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 3:46 PM in response to 2252_9697

"If you don't have your device

There are several places to check that might show the serial or IMEI/MEID number.

1. Go to appleid.apple.com in a web browser on your computer.
  2. Sign in with the Apple ID that you use on your device. 
  3. Scroll down to the Devices section. To see the serial and IMEI/MEID number, select the device.

If you still need help, here's what to try next:

• Do you have a different device with iOS 10.3 or later that's signed in to your Apple ID? On that device, go to Settings > [Your name]. Scroll down to see any devices signed in with your Apple ID. To view the serial and IMEI/MEID number, tap the device name.
  • Do you still have your device's original package? Find the serial number and IMEI/MEID on the barcode:"

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204073

-AJ

How to find my iPhone imei number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.