Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos

I have purchased another phone not an iPhone, l want to move all my photos of my phone before l connect the new phone, how do l get them off iCloud

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 9:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 6:55 PM

Hi myboytrev,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here.

Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud is a helpful article that explains how you can download your photos and import them to your computer.

Also, Get help with iCloud Photos goes over how you can turn off iCloud on one device or remove all iCloud Photos content from iCloud and your devices.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2020 6:55 PM in response to myboytrev

Hi myboytrev,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here.

Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud is a helpful article that explains how you can download your photos and import them to your computer.

Also, Get help with iCloud Photos goes over how you can turn off iCloud on one device or remove all iCloud Photos content from iCloud and your devices.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Cheers!

iCloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.