Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t add ANY card to my Apple ID?

I have tried adding my debit card, as well as my mom’s credit card, and each time it gets rejected. These cards work perfectly fine in any other payment portal. I have also followed this link [https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7815836?answerId=31210265022#31210265022] and tried the suggested steps but to no avail.

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 2:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 7:42 AM

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2020 7:42 AM in response to Fhd10hsn

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Can’t add ANY card to my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.