Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dispute a Charge

I have a charge on my account for $29.99. I need to know is for what?

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 10:35 AM

If the only indication of the charges is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it is a real charge, see the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2020 10:35 AM in response to Alewaryo

If the only indication of the charges is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it is a real charge, see the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Dispute a Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.