Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group texting

Why is group texting not working on iMessage? Each time that I enter more than 2 recipients to receive the same text message it will not send.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 3:44 PM

The tech guy at Virgin Mobile told me to turn off my MMS & SMS under Settings in Messages off for 20-30 sec. and then turn it on again. It worked and the problem is resolved. I can now send a text to a group of 2 or more Android users.

This likely happened after the update on Apple to 13.3. That's may be a glitch in their system but they did not warn you about it. Take note Apple!

Thanks for your help welafever.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2020 3:44 PM in response to askbarnabas

The tech guy at Virgin Mobile told me to turn off my MMS & SMS under Settings in Messages off for 20-30 sec. and then turn it on again. It worked and the problem is resolved. I can now send a text to a group of 2 or more Android users.

This likely happened after the update on Apple to 13.3. That's may be a glitch in their system but they did not warn you about it. Take note Apple!

Thanks for your help welafever.

Group texting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.