Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone not supported any network from last few days

Because I visited too many shops they recommend that it’s an software issue and will

be sort out by Apple authorities

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 9:06 PM

Phone 7 - No Service after iOS 13 update: Thats not good and I can understand that this can be very frustrating. Have you tried the steps listed in this link If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support ? If that does NOT help then your iPhone 7 may be part of the iPhone 7 Repair program and you can check whether you qualify by using the information in this link iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support .

You an also, as always, take your iPhone 7 to an Apple Store and have it examined. Good Luck.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2020 9:06 PM in response to Muhammadsaeedsaeed

Phone 7 - No Service after iOS 13 update: Thats not good and I can understand that this can be very frustrating. Have you tried the steps listed in this link If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support ? If that does NOT help then your iPhone 7 may be part of the iPhone 7 Repair program and you can check whether you qualify by using the information in this link iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support .

You an also, as always, take your iPhone 7 to an Apple Store and have it examined. Good Luck.

Axel F.

My phone not supported any network from last few days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.