Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual SIM card

Hi , I ask for a iPhone 11 pro with a dual SIM slot , when I check actually I found that I have only one sim I don't understand you can sells the same model with dual and single sim?

iPhone 11 Pro, 13

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 10:40 PM

One Physical Nano Sima and another e-SIM

1. eSIM on iPhone is not offered in China mainland. In Hong Kong and Macao, only iPhone XS features eSIM. Learn about using Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao.

2. This uses Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) technology, which means that both SIMs can make and receive calls.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2020 10:40 PM in response to Diwirnarch

One Physical Nano Sima and another e-SIM

1. eSIM on iPhone is not offered in China mainland. In Hong Kong and Macao, only iPhone XS features eSIM. Learn about using Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao.

2. This uses Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) technology, which means that both SIMs can make and receive calls.

Jan 17, 2020 10:45 PM in response to Diwirnarch

In the World Market (except China) the iPhone 11 is sold as Dual SIM. One SIM is a physical SIM that you insert in a slot (which you have found) and the other is an eSIM (Embedded SIM) and is built into your iPhone's motherboard.

In China the iPhone 11 is sold as Dual SIM and both SIMs are the Physical versions and have 2 SIM tray slots.

Here is a link for more information Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

Axel F.

Dual SIM card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.