Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ALL Previous Apps lost because I forgot password to iStore

OK, I've tried the FAQ B4 I got to this point, so don't get mad. But now I've repurchased an app i had and lost all the information that i previously saved namely passwords. I recently forgot my password for the apps store but i previously purchased apps. When I logged in and had to change my password, my previously purchased apps wouldn't sync with my itouch but the new ones are there now. My computer tells me i have 2 out of 5 authorized but no luck that means nothing if apps don't sync. How do i transfer the old apps and sync them to my itouch without spending more money and losing more of what was saved?

Titanium laptop, Mac OS X (10.6.4), 500 gb HD, 4gb Ram, itouch Version 4

Posted on Jul 17, 2010 8:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2010 10:57 PM

Why don't you drop a note to the iTunes Store and see if they can help. You can contact them here:
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact.html
2 replies

ALL Previous Apps lost because I forgot password to iStore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.