Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoneXs ringer

my phone does not ring. I have reset all of the sounds and have adjusted the ringer volume to maximum but i still don't get a ring when someone calls

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 7:57 PM

Three things to check-

1. Make sure that you have not inadvertently set your Silent switch to ON (Switch is on the Top Left Side of your iPhone)
  2. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is not set to ON. Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  3. Make sure that Silence Unknown Callers is not set to ON. More information here Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2020 7:57 PM in response to MJC3905

Three things to check-

1. Make sure that you have not inadvertently set your Silent switch to ON (Switch is on the Top Left Side of your iPhone)
  2. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is not set to ON. Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  3. Make sure that Silence Unknown Callers is not set to ON. More information here Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Axel F.

iPhoneXs ringer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.