Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppStore and location

Hello!

My name is Hanna Fridmar and I live in Sweden.

I have a problem with my IPhone where it constantly tells me that I am in Australia. When I try to download and purchase apps there is a constant notice that keeps popping up. It says that I need to change to the Swedish apple store in order to purchase or download any apps.

then, when I go to my settings it doesn’t say anywhere that I am in Australia. It says that my country is Sweden and that my current location is in Sweden.

Could you please help me with this, it has become a real problem for me since I can’t do anything about it.

sincerely, Hanna Fridmar

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 20, 2020 2:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2020 2:28 AM

Good morning Hanna,

Check your Apple ID country / region going to:

Settings>[your name]>iTunes&AppStore>Apple ID>View Apple ID>Country/Region... and check there

If you find out that it is not Sweden... you need to change it to Sweden, but before doing it, you need to read carefully this support article in advance: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2020 2:28 AM in response to HannaFridmar

Good morning Hanna,

Check your Apple ID country / region going to:

Settings>[your name]>iTunes&AppStore>Apple ID>View Apple ID>Country/Region... and check there

If you find out that it is not Sweden... you need to change it to Sweden, but before doing it, you need to read carefully this support article in advance: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

AppStore and location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.