Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old iTunes move to New iTunes (Different Computer)

I have music on an old iTunes version on an older Windows XP computer. The iTunes cannot be upgraded to the latest version. I have a newer computer with Windows 10. How dan I get my music from the older computer to the newer one using iTunes? I thought I might be able to synch my old iPod, but I am not sure how.

iPod Shuffle (3rd Gen)

Posted on Jan 20, 2020 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 5:52 PM

Hi Gorba1,

Thanks for posting your question. I understand you want to move your iTunes library from an older computer to a new one, and I'm happy to help.

The following resource should walk you through the steps needed to do this using an external hard drive. Check them out here, and feel free to reply back with any questions: Back up and restore your iTunes library on your PC

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2020 5:52 PM in response to Gorba1

Hi Gorba1,

Thanks for posting your question. I understand you want to move your iTunes library from an older computer to a new one, and I'm happy to help.

The following resource should walk you through the steps needed to do this using an external hard drive. Check them out here, and feel free to reply back with any questions: Back up and restore your iTunes library on your PC

Take care.

Old iTunes move to New iTunes (Different Computer)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.