Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud access

I got a new iPhone 11 pro but have an issue on my Apple ID. I cannot reset my old email address on hotmail.fr i can’t remember my password As it’s a very old email address. I activated it from my laptop to get old photos which I get but couldn’t logout from it to make my current email address. (please note find my phone is activated on hotmail.fr)

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 2:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 6:53 AM

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

If necessary, contact Apple ID Support.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2020 6:53 AM in response to fatine89

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

If necessary, contact Apple ID Support.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID

iCloud access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.