Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

podcast crashes when hitting play

Not a day goes by that I wish to simply do a simple thing, like play a podcast station and it turns into a trip to Apple Communities Support. This is asinine.

Does anyone experience Podcast crashing when trying to play a station? I have a station with various podcasts within it and when I right click on the station to play, it crashes. Over and over it fall down go boom.

Also, does anyone know how to shuffle within a station does not require having to manually re-list podcast shows by hand? I have five podcast shows within a station and instead of having each show play its own before moving onto the next podcast, I would like to shuffle. The way it is now is useless, especially if you have a podcast that contains 50 or more shows. For this, I could simply forgo the station gimmick and play a whole podcast itself.

Or am I missing the point? Naw, I doubt it. A station (as like a TV or radio station), does not play each show within a podcast before moving on to the next. Not unless there is a marathon going on, and I can do that myself without the so-called station feature.

Just once, I would like to sit at the computer and do something simple without it turning into some big deal like it was a PC or something from '90s.

I'm so sick of Apple these days.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 7:53 AM

There are no replies.

podcast crashes when hitting play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.