Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 Plus Goes in and out of apps. Typing on its own and sometimes freezes

My phone keeps on doing its own thing. Goes in and out of apps. Typing on its own and sometimes freeze. What is wrong with my phone please help. I did do a factory reset and it didn't help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 9:54 AM

It appears, from what you have posted, that you may have a Digitizer/Touch Screen malfunctioning. If apps are starting on their own and the screen is taking ghost inputs then that may be the case. You have already reset the iPhone with no positive results. I recommend having your iPhone examined at an Apple Store or an authorized by Apple repair center.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2020 9:54 AM in response to Leandri1

It appears, from what you have posted, that you may have a Digitizer/Touch Screen malfunctioning. If apps are starting on their own and the screen is taking ghost inputs then that may be the case. You have already reset the iPhone with no positive results. I recommend having your iPhone examined at an Apple Store or an authorized by Apple repair center.

Axel F.

My iPhone 6 Plus Goes in and out of apps. Typing on its own and sometimes freezes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.