Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

Can I pay for the Apple Music family plan upfront for a year? I know you can for individual but I didn’t see an option for the family one.

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 5:14 PM

If you really want to pay "upfront for a year" then purchase & activate an iTunes Gift card with enough money for the entire year. Each month your family plan(s) will be deducted from the gift card automatically. That also gives you the option of canceling before the end of the year with only losing one month's subscription payment at the most.

Send a gift from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, and more - Apple Support

As far as I know there is no yearly family plan.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2020 5:14 PM in response to maymers33

If you really want to pay "upfront for a year" then purchase & activate an iTunes Gift card with enough money for the entire year. Each month your family plan(s) will be deducted from the gift card automatically. That also gives you the option of canceling before the end of the year with only losing one month's subscription payment at the most.

Send a gift from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, and more - Apple Support

As far as I know there is no yearly family plan.

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.