Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone not syncing correctly to Itunes

My Iphone XR will not sync correctly to Itunes. It is causing issues importing photos my iphone to pc. I have chatted with Windows support or manually checked everything and found no issues with my pc. We connected my husbands iphone and to my pc and worked just fine. Is there any troubleshootings or reason my phone isn't connecting correctly? It keeps saying device unreachable or something like that.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 5:27 PM

1 reply

Jan 25, 2020 5:02 AM in response to emilyprice62

Hello emilyprice62,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that you’re having issues syncing your iPhone to your computer; I'd like to help.

You didn't go into detail about what happens when you try to sync your iPhone to your PC. Are you using these steps to sync your iPhone:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

If your iPhone is not being recognized, the following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Iphone not syncing correctly to Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.