Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen iphone

hi,

my iPhone was stolen at 21st of December. I had find my iphone on but they turned phone of and never started. I set lost mode and notification that it is stolen but it has been pending until now. Now I do not see this lost mode and notification. maybe someone turned it on? I asked police but they don't know anything. is there a way that I can find phone or at lease find out if it is on? I had location on in facebook and also my credit card in wallet that I can not remove from other devices. also lot of information.

thanks

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 7:58 AM

Anano26 wrote:

hi,
my iPhone was stolen at 21st of December. I had find my iphone on but they turned phone of and never started. I set lost mode and notification that it is stolen but it has been pending until now. Now I do not see this lost mode and notification. maybe someone turned it on? I asked police but they don't know anything. is there a way that I can find phone or at lease find out if it is on?

If the phone is off because it was turned off or because the battery died, there's no way to find it electronically.

I had location on in facebook and also my credit card in wallet that I can not remove from other devices. also lot of information.

Is the phone password protected? If so, no one can get to your information without it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2020 7:58 AM in response to Anano26

Anano26 wrote:

hi,
my iPhone was stolen at 21st of December. I had find my iphone on but they turned phone of and never started. I set lost mode and notification that it is stolen but it has been pending until now. Now I do not see this lost mode and notification. maybe someone turned it on? I asked police but they don't know anything. is there a way that I can find phone or at lease find out if it is on?

If the phone is off because it was turned off or because the battery died, there's no way to find it electronically.

I had location on in facebook and also my credit card in wallet that I can not remove from other devices. also lot of information.

Is the phone password protected? If so, no one can get to your information without it.

stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.