Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch 4 blank viewfinder camera app

My apple watch is series 4 40mm, the problem occurs when i using the camera app, the viewfinder turns blank, however the on-screen button like shutter, timer even zoom in out function from crown are works perfectly. Need helps to fix the problem. Thank you

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 8:26 AM

1 reply

Jan 25, 2020 1:22 PM in response to irtha

Hello irtha,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that your Apple Watch Series 4 appears blank when trying to use viewfinder in Camera. I can see how this could be concerning. I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, make sure that your Apple Watch has the latest software.

Update your Apple Watch

If the issue persists, make sure that you're within normal Bluetooth range of your iPhone and restart both devices. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

Restart your iPhone

How to restart you Apple Watch

Let us know the results. Please include any other troubleshooting steps you may have tried.

Have a wonderful day!

Apple watch 4 blank viewfinder camera app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.